While Kazuya will indeed be strengthened by the end of 2022, they have had many problems completing their staffing. Adding Diego Valdes, -Dos, Alexandre Zedras, and Jorge Mere, but Santiago -is still looking for others.

The Cementeers hired Carlos Rodriguez, U. Antuna, Alejandro Mayorga, Cristian Thabo, and Eric Lira, although Juan is still waiting for more to complete the team.

Nonetheless, as many Azzurremen as Celeste have had a disconcerting transfer market, with some of their options closed and others made more complicated, so the third day in has begun and they have no competition yet.

Santiago Solari still hasn't found the extremes he's looking for. The Copa targeted Paolo Solari. However, Colo Colo decided not to sell the players because they will participate.

The Azulemans made the first proposal, which was rejected by the directive. The Americas made a second proposal, which seemed to work, but again they got a "no" answer, so they decided not to go to the nest.

Paul Arriola is another player Americas is watching. He is rumored to be signing soon, although nothing concrete has been announced yet. There's already a one-year loan deal in place with an option to buy, but that deal hasn't ended yet as other major league clubs are looking for him as well.

In the case of Brian Ocampo, the Eagles are also excited. The 22-year-old ended his contract with the national team and began free agent talks but the club and agent demanded a percentage of the training fee from the sale, something the Azzurri did not agree to and they retreated.

Now, they have resumed conversations with Santos Laguna for the services of Colombian Juan Otero.

Names and more names were rung to bolster the Blue Cross defense. Alexis Duarte de Cerro Porceno and Leo Pereira de were among them, though none of them would reach the skyscraper after failed surgeries.

Against this backdrop, and after a long search, the machine finally found the one it had been looking for, Peruvian defender Luis Abram could arrive to sign a contract in the coming days.

However, the story doesn't end there as they are still looking for a striker with whom to cover the departure of Jonathan Cabecita Rodriguez. Names like Robert Morales and Cristian Pavon have appeared in the sky.

Cerro Portño just closed the door on his attacker because he didn't want to leave him in this winter market, and Pavon's story, which has become a full-blown novel, hasn't reached a happy ending either.

It was said that he might strike an inclusive deal, but so far that has not been possible. It was also said that the actions would be separate operations, which again have not borne fruit.

Worst of all, Bordeaux is now in, he was given special permission to deal with personal issues and promised to return to the Flyer next Monday 24th, but it seems that the steering wheel will not come back and he will stay in Argentina to play with Boca JRS. So the machine continues to fail to find the striker it has been looking for.

15Hits​ Collection

Related